Hi there, I am Olayemi Adeola, a professional nurse and content writer. I love to write about health, lifestyle and self discovery. I have a lot of dreams, and aspirations, one of which to be able to create solutions to women's health challenges in Nigeria and Africa at large. You can connect with me on my social media platforms Facebook: Olayemi Mary Adeola Twitter: Iam_theola Instagram: @nurseolayemiadeola Email: email@example.com
Latest Posts by the Author
- PRESS RELEASE BY NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF NIGERIAN STUDENT NURSES AND MIDWIVES (NANSNM)
- Stress; Your Body’s Nemesis by Umoh Ukeme Elijah
- No Profession Is Generally Doing Well In Nigeria , We Are All Victims Of Poor Leadership – Collins Ogbolu
- No matter where You Graduated From, The Nursing license made Us All Registered Nurses – Mercy Mary.
- “School Of Nursing Is An Amazing Place To Be” ~ STN Aghayedo
- Antibiotics Resistance in Nigeria; How Can Nurses Curb It?
- Are All Drugs Chewable?
- I Didn’t Find Nursing, Nursing Found Me ~ Julie Mogbo
- Book Review: Florence Nightingale At First Hand
- Aspirin; Its Uses, Side Effects And Nurses’ Responsibility
- Book Review: Nurse By Peggy Anderson
- Salbutamol: It’s Uses, Interactions, And Nurses’ Responsibilities
- Personal Branding For The 21st Century Nurses