Oluwatosin Kehinde Odunayo is the founder of Fellow Nurses Africa and the Editor-in-Chief.
Latest Posts by the Author
- 7 Things To Know Before Starting Your Nursing Career
- Nigerian Doctors Trick Us to CS Because it is an easy way of making money – Women Cry out
- Nigerian Nurse Died Minutes After Getting UK Visa.
- Nurses Flaunt Entrepreneurship Skills At LAUTECH
- WE WANT TO RUN OUR OWN PRIVATE FACILITIES AND CLINICS, CHEW TELLS LAGOS STATE GOVERNMENT
- I’M SORRY ,FORGIVE ME, NURSES ARE NOT BABY SWAPPERS NIGERIAN DOCTOR APOLOGISES.
- Why Nursing Is A Charity Work In Nigeria
- NIGERIAN NURSES, LEAVING THE COUNTRY MORE THAN US BUT THEY MAKE NO NOISE ABOUT IT – DOCTOR CRIES OUT
- The doctor is “gentle”, The Nurse is “Ungentle”
- Patient Assaulted Nigerian Doctor, Landed Him A “Dirty Slap”
- NIGERIAN NURSES WEEP, AN ICON IS GONE!
- To Fight Quackery, Nursing Leaders Need Cordial Relationahip With The Police – ASP Ogunbameru
- Enough Is Enough, Move Us To University, NANSNM Cries Out
- You Are Grossly Incompetent And Bias, Nurses Tell CMD, FMC Katsina.
- EXPOSED: THE SUSPECTED “BABY SELLER NURSE” IS A QUACK .
- NIGTHINGALE STILL LIVES
- EXPOSED : How Nigerian doctor sedated female patient before raping her.
- 7 Unexpected Things You Can Do with Your Nursing Career
- Ambode Appoints Nrs. Oyefunso Orenuga As The Provost, Lagos State College Of Nursing And Midwifery
- Women who work night shifts more at risk of early menopause – Study